Friday, September 21, 2007

Fuck. 7dp3dt.

Well, I think it's over. I know for all of you IVF professionals that say hang in there. But I've been through this way to long to know that it's all over. I'm having period cramping and of course I took a HPT today.

Negative.

My cramps started hurting this afternoon and I just knew it was over.

I've felt the past few days like something was actually going on and that I was pregnant. I was almost sure that this was the cycle.

I feel like my body is just killing everything that dare enters.

I'm upset and bitter at this whole process. I got the book "The Infertility Cure" and plan on reading it over the weekend and maybe even starting the diet listed inside.

Of course, all deals are off when we go to San Francisco.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger