Thursday, September 27, 2007

3rd beta and 4 weeks 2 days pregnant!

Well, this morning we ended up taking Margot to work, going grocery shopping and going to the lab to get my blood drawn. The lady liked to dig the hell out of my arm trying to get a vein. I had to tell her to stop and move on!

I got the news from the fertility center and beta had gone up to 97! I'm really happy about that and it's going up just like it should.

Here's the story:

10dp3dt - 21
11dp3dt - 38
13dp3dt - 97

WOO WOO. Of course, now I just have to wait til my October 10th ultrasound to see a heartbeat and I'll feel much better about the whole thing.

As far as symptoms go....I'm exhausted. That's it. Last night I was in bed by 9:00 and my eyes constantly feel sleepy.

I really should start taking a nap with Grammy. However, she always wants to sleep on the couch and there's not enough room for my big ass too.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger