Sunday, September 09, 2007

Trigger in a few minutes.

Well, I almost can't believe that it's that time of the cycle again and I'll be doing my shot of HCG. HCG is given in the belly using a relatively small needle. You take it 36 hours prior to the egg retrieval.

It sends the eggs down and causes you to ovulate. Of course, the whole idea is that the the doctor will go in right at 36 hours past the shot and get the eggs out before you ovulate them.

Today I've had a small headache, pretty bloated and still really tired.

I know I'm probably going to feel like doo doo over the next few days so we were able to get the house really clean so that I can just kick back and relax.

Of course, I have about 10 loads of laundry that I still have to take care of. It's been a battle because I'm not suppose to lift anything heavy. So I do the laundry and Margot transfers it up and down the stairs.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger