Thursday, September 06, 2007

Tom Landry!

Growing up in Texas football is pretty much life. I learned at a very young age after my father dressed me in red and blue and painted my face that The Houston Oilers are the best.

However, my uncle always disagreed and every Thanksgiving they would get into it on who was going to win the superbowl.

Of course, both teams were pretty bad and neither one would ever make it to the Super Bowl after years of bickering!

I'm sure my uncle who now lives in Dallas probably still subscribes to Dallas Cowboys tickets. He's a big shot at GM and probably has some great seats.

However, if we ever visit him and we need to get some good seats we'll probably end up going through PremiumSeatsUSA.com. The website is easy to use and they have some really great seats at reasonable prices.

GO COWBOYS!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger