Sunday, September 23, 2007

Today I'm pregnant.



Well, yesterday I took a test and after 45 minutes I had the faintest faintest line. You could barely even see it. So I obsessed about it til about 12:30 last night.

Then at 3:00am I woke up and peed on another stick. I counted it out on the clock upstairs and waited 10 minutes. The damn test was white as snow. I went back to sleep.

When I woke up at 9:30 I dug the damn thing out of the trash and low and behold...another evaporation line. This one was darker (see picture above).

When we went to pick up some groceries I sneaked to the cashier and purchased some First Response tests. After we got home from apple picking I peed on one and within 180 seconds - TWO LINES!




I would have sworn this whole thing was a bust. Just hours before I found out I was pregnant I wrote a post about how this cycle was negative and I had lost hope.

I've been having some cramping that feels exactly like my period is around the corner. Plus, I've been having some ovary pain too. Other than that...no sign that this worked!

So for the time being...I'm pregnant.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger