Tuesday, April 06, 2010

So much for a great family vacation on spring break!

Graem is on vacation this week for Spring Break. You would think that we would have beautiful weather and clear skies. As I look out the window all I see is gray skies, pouring rain, and this morning I saw a male and female duck swimming in one of the water ponds in the back yard!

I've looked at Breezes Resorts in the past and been very impressed! They offer family vacation packages for you and your family to relax and soak up the sun! In fact, I keep looking at the all inclusive vacation packages and I can't help but think that within 24 hours I could be on a sunny beach somewhere sipping on a tasty tropical drink!

If you're looking for affordable family vacations I've heard that Runaway Bay Jamaica is incredible and it would probably be one of our best options since it is not too far from us. L & L went to Negril Jamaica a few years ago and loved the people and the place they stayed at.

Not only were they able to enjoy their family vacation destinations but they got an incredible deal at a five star resort! It is nice to go to a place where you can get a good deal and have top-notch accommodations!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger