Thursday, April 15, 2010

Our next house...

is going to be a new home.

Enough of this "buying a fifty year old house and thinking that we're going to put blood, sweat, and tears into it" idea!

I want to find the perfect piece of land, in the best school district, and choose the perfect house! I would love to be able to look at some open house floor plans.

Right now our house is pretty open and we plan on knocking down a wall or two to open it up even more.

However, it would have been nice to look at house plans and be able to select the one that is perfect for entertaining, playing with the kids, and also have with a nice sized dining area.

HousePlansandMore.com has a great website where you can look at tons of plans for your future house. They even offer cabin plans!

The website is so easy to use and you can search using your specifics in a database and come up with the PERFECT house!

Next time we get the idea of moving I am seriously going to look on this website and buy the plans. I know exactly what builder we will hire.

Now I have got to keep my eyes open for the perfect piece of land!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger