Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Help on the blogfront!

I have been blogging for about five years now. Over that time I have documented three pregnancies, two babies, three cats, one dog, and two houses. I enjoy blogging and it has really been a good way to express myself and keep in touch with friends and family.

For a while our website was a means for us to share pictures of kids and it allowed our family to see pictures without them waiting hours to download them via email!

I remember before kids we had "pet pages" and posted photos of our animals.

These days I am always looking for ways to promote my websites. I am on quite a few link exchange boards and that really helps to get the word out. I also make sure to leave regular comments and I always try to write quality posts.

The one thing that could use a little help is finding a better service for my web hosting. I go through a service that is free and let's just say "you get what you pay for".

With that said, I have paid for web hosting in the past and I am not sure I see much difference and more and more often I realized that the page was offline and the support offered was poor.

That is why I am glad that I came across a website that offered web hosting reviews. It seems like these days there are so many different options and typically I just go with the web hoster that spends the most money advertising and not necessarily the best available!

The website WebHostingFan.com is an easy to use site that ranks the websites and can really help you figure out what web host works best for your website needs. Even if it means paying a monthly cost - if you are a big blogger like me - it is money well spent!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger