Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Mean and Green



My van is absolutely filthy! I have not washed it in about three months and it needs it. It has cat prints, bird poop, sand, and salt, and mud splattered everywhere.

When I had my van for under a week (it was purchased brand new) I took it to the big carwash in town and one time through - it scratched the heck out of the car. I was absolutely LIVID to say the least. I went back to the place, complained to the manager, and ended up fighting the claim in small claims court.

Now I am thinking about going elsewhere and doing something a little different!

For the past few years we have been trying to do things that are better for or family and the environment. For example, we eat organic food and meat. We also recycle and compost on a daily basis.

Considering my past I am thinking about going with greener car washing too! You never would have thought that a waterless car wash was possible - until now.

EZdetailer waterless car wash allows you to have a sparkling car, save the environment, and stay away from those horrible carwashes that will run the finishes on your car!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger