Monday, April 05, 2010

I need an adjustment!

I went to the chiropractor last Friday and it was amazing! Ever since I became pregnant I have gone to Meghan and she knows exactly how to adjust my aching back and shoulders.

With taking on the different home projects, I am in special need of a chiropractic center that knows how to make me feel human again! The worst pain was when I was painting every single day and I got the worst pain in my shoulders and neck. I could hardly move and sleeping was unbearable.

A chiropractor Des Moines that you can trust is Hassel Family Chiropractor. They have been in business since 1997 and have a very hands-on approach to your body and the healing process.

In fact, chiropractic health Des Moines focuses on your body as a whole. They look at the whole picture and really dissect the many things that could be causing your pain.

Going to the chiropractor is such a luxury because it is a bit pricey and insurance does not always cover it. However, when you can not move and need the help of professionals I would be the first to recommend going for chiropractic care! It is money well spent! Plus, you can write it off on your taxes as a medical expense!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger