Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The colors!

So I'm pretty excited to be coming upon the fun rooms in the house where I can go a little crazy with the colors!

In the girls room I am going to go with a bright green for the room. It's called springtime and I hope that it will give them the brightness that the room needs! It has sliding closet doors and I've thought about painting one pink and one purple but not sure that I'm going to go that crazy. Plus, paint is expensive!

For our room I'm going to go with a nice blue accent wall where our bed is. The other walls will be a bone color.

Then for the bathroom I'm going with a light beige - almost brown color. I figure it will tie in the ugly blue/black shower together without us having to do a bathroom renovation!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger