Saturday, November 04, 2006

Tomorrow's schedule

Tomorrow we are planning on going to St. Paul's Church then going out for lunch with Laura and Lydia afterwards. We haven't picked the destination yet...but I'm sure it will be one either very cheap or one where we can use our coupon.

Afterwards Margot has tons of work and has to go into work for a few hours.

I know she has lots of work and would probably be working even if I had a job...but I can't help but feel like me not having a job is causing her to have to work more.

I really can't help but pray and think that this whole pregnancy thing will work. If it did...I'd feel so fortunate and financially, it would help us out so much cause then I could get back on my Healthy New York Insurance and we'd be able to save approx $200/month cause Grammy could get on my insurance.

Also, I must remember this week to followup on the adoption. I swear I turned in the paperwork over a month ago and haven't heard anything back.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger