Thursday, November 09, 2006

Kinda bummed...

So, over the past few days I've been feeling so bloated and overall - F-A-T. I haven't even been able to wear my clothes because I can't buckle them!

Last night, I had some nausea when laying down and watching Alias. I was sure that I'd find a positive pregnancy stick this morning.

I also started my progesterone shots last night too.

Well, at three o'clock I woke up - peed on a stick - and nothing. Only one line.

AUGH. How frustrating.

I know that it's still way too early and I'm not sure why I like to abuse myself like this! But I'm just looking for some sign that this worked. I was told by the nurse the other day that if I started feeling worse then more than likely I'm pregnant.

Last night, I thought it was happening....then this morning. Nothing. No too lines, no sickness!

I'll give it another shot tomorrow and every morning til my beta. I'm still holding out hope to see those two lines -- I just wish it'd HURRY UP.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger