Sunday, November 05, 2006

STILL BLOATED - the saga continues

or at least my bitching about it!

I weighed myself and I've gained almost 5lbs since my HCG shot Tuesday night. I'm suppose to weigh myself nightly because if I gain tons of weight it means that the Ovarian Hyperstimulation is progressing and my doctor needs to step in.

Of course, I still feel overly bloated - but I'm not sure if I've gained weight because of that or because I've been eating for ten.

I took a home pregnancy test today and of course it was negative! I wanted to make sure that the HCG shot was out of my system so if/when I do get a positive there's not doubt that it's actually a pregnancy and not the shot!

Still quite hopeful, although I haven't felt any kicks or anything yet!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger