Thursday, November 23, 2006

CD 5

So, I can't believe I'm already on CD 5. Wow. How time has flown by!

I have been taking my meds like a good girl and only messed up once. (Okay, so maybe I messed up last night too!)

Nothing too major though. I think I just gave myself 150 ius too much of Gonal-F the first night!

Tuesday I was feeling major ovary activity and last night I felt just a little but not much at all.

Last night I woke up in a panic cause I left my Gonal-F pen out and not in the fridge. When I stepped into the spare bedroom (Dennis is sleeping in there) the room was HOT. So I had to move all of my meds out of that room and into the nursery.

My next appointment is Saturday at 8:15 for bloodwork and ultrasound. I've stopped my period for the most part.

I have no idea how I might be responding. The ultrasound Tuesday revealed I had about 14 follicles or so. So, it'll be interesting to see if all of the follicles grow the same or if I have some leaders.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger