Saturday, November 25, 2006

Todays u/s and bloodwork with the dildo cam (uncensored)

Today is cycle day 7 of my cycle and we went in this morning at 8:15 for our appointment. We actually had the chance to meet the new doctor and he seemed nice. I asked a few questions about the meds I was on.

When it was time to use the dildo cam I swear the guy was no where close to my vagina. It literally took 5 minutes for him to find my uterus and I felt like he was rooting around in that area for days!!

When he finally was able to find the girls - there appeared to be 2 dominant follicles on both ovaries. There were quite a few smaller follicles on each ovary too.

I guess at this point I should feel happy that we're going for quality instead of quantity...but I can't help but feel sad that I'm not producing tons of eggs!

Of course, I guess from a logistic standpoint, at least I'm not wasting tons of eggs on IUIs and I can save all my eggies for IVF.

My next appointment is Monday, but until then I am suppose to say on 300 of Gonal-F and 75 of Repronex.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger