Saturday, December 30, 2006

Each day...

tends to get a little bit easier. Margot and me talked quite a bit last night and just went over some things that we had been thinking.

We also started talking about the next step and where to go from here. I feel somewhat numb but I feel like I just need to move on and I'm tired of feeling sad. I don't think it's ignoring any emotions...I just feel like I can't go be down anymore.

So, I think we are going to go ahead and go forward with another IUI as soon as we can. My bleeding has slowed down quite a bit almost to where I'm not bleeding at all or if I do it's in the toilet as I'm peeing.

I think for the most part -- I'm doing alright physically and just want it all to be over.

A friend was telling me that it takes a good 6-8 weeks to get your period after a miscarriage so once I get my period I'll be able to start up on another cycle.

I think we're going to stick with our plan of using 2480 - we have one vial left then go from there. Who knows...stranger things *have* happened and this could work.

I guess all in all...I just have to have faith in the process. Even if I'm not 100% gung-ho about the process...I feel like I have to have hope and faith that I'll get pregnant at some point and I'll be holding a newborn in my arms in our future.

*sigh*

No comments:

Powered By Blogger