Friday, December 01, 2006

1 day past insemination!

So yesterday I was feeling very full - I kept telling Margot that I was full of sperm but she insists that it's just my ovaries that are huge!

Today, I feel full and also a little achey.

I'm really taking this cycle in stride and I have a lot going on these days - so it helps with me not focusing on "if I'm pregnant" more or less.

I'm still not going to do pee sticks - at least for the time being. Of course, I'm not too tempted now cause I know there's no way I'm pregnant quite yet.

It's not until I get on progesterone and oil and I start having pregnancy symptoms that I feel "pregnant" and then want to test every 30 minutes.

This time -- I figure "whatever" -- seriously though. If it's meant to be it will be and no amount of testing in the world is going to have it come positive.

I feel we did the best we could do this insemination and it should work.

However, we know how that works.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger