Monday, December 04, 2006

4 days past ovulation

Today I should have a 4 or 5 day embryo if everything is on schedule. I've had some twinges here and there and swear that I have twitchy ovaries.

I actually had sore breasts before I started PIO and progesterone.

But other than that -- I haven't had any real symptoms.

The next few days are implantation days and we will see what happens.

I should know by next Wednesday if this works or not. WOO WOO!

Oh, we looked at the new Chinese Donor that just got released. He seems alright - however, he comes off a little pretentious. We'll see. I'm not going to order his full profile until I know for sure that this one didn't work. All in all, he seems like a good donor and he's really our only option for tall Chi-nee donor!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger