Tuesday, October 16, 2007

We love mother earth!

When I lived in Texas I had never heard about recycling and the only thing half way ecofriendly that I saw taking place was poor people picking up cans on the side of the road and selling them back for a very small return.

Since moving to New York I have been very aware of the volume of trash we make and in our house we make every effort to compost, recycle paper, plastics, and cans, and conserve energy and natural resources.

We love Ithaca because many of the people who live here have the same mindset and set of priorities as we do.

We also like to support organizations that promote a green earth. I just noticed that at the farmer's market they are using eco friendly products. That of course makes me very happy because everything from the cups to the forks can be composted!

An new online website that has really caught my eye lately is: GreenAndMore.com!

They offer everything including: solar backpacks with lighting, eco friendly furniture, home decor, and some great items that will help you conserve energy.

live greener products

Right now with the beginning of their website they are offering a 10% discount on all orders placed by December 31, 2007.

If you're looking for holiday gifts --- look no further. GreenAndMore has everything on your Christmas and holiday shopping list!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger