Tuesday, October 09, 2007

6 weeks today!

We just got back from our six week ultrasound and I'm so relieved to say "WE HAVE A HEARTBEAT!!"

I really can't believe that all of this is actually coming together and we might actually have a baby in the end?!

Of course, I realize I've still got to take one day at a time.

We were told going into the ultrasound that they just wanted to see the sac get bigger. So in the back of my mind I really wanted to see a heartbeat I knew that if we didn't...it's still really early.

The nurse put the wand in and zoomed in. We saw the sac and then the fetal pole and yolk sac. Then we saw the flicker at the top of the blob.

It was great!

Of course, I also had to pee on a stick today to see how dark it was.

For your viewing pleasure:


Compared to past pee sticks:


You will notice the progression of darkness among sticks. Today's stick showed that the test line was darker than the control line!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger