Tuesday, October 16, 2007

7 weeks today!

YAH!!!!

I really never thought I'd be this pregnant so I'm pretty damn happy about that.

Today we went for the ultrasound and baby bean seems to be doing great. He measured right at 6 weeks 4 days. The nurse said that when they're this small the measurements are off but to just ignore it because if she were to take another picture of him then it'd probably be right on.

We were also able to capture his heartbeat too! It was amazing to hear the thumping of his heart and it was going pretty fast at 122 beats per minute. Supposedly, over the next few weeks she said we can expect it to get up to 160bpm!

Our next appointment isn't for a week and a half and I think I might go crazy til then!

Here are some baby pictures:

6w5d - (Went to ER and had an u/s)




7 weeks




A display of the baby's heartbeat

No comments:

Powered By Blogger