Monday, October 29, 2007

Almost 9 weeks.

Wow...it seems like just a few days ago I announced I had a positive pregnancy test! Now of course --- I'm almost 9 weeks pregnant. Only 31 weeks left?!?!

Somehow that part doesn't sound all that soon or quick to come.

I've been doing pretty good. I'm happy as a clam to be pregnant and I think that's all that matters. I was pretty good with the barfing and nausea until last night.

Margot mentioned it at the dinner table and sure as sugar as we were watching "Desperate Housewives" I had to make a run for the toilet.

It's interesting though because I'm not throwing up tons of food and it just seems to be the little bit on the top! So the good thing is that I don't have to eat a whole other meal to fill up again!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger