Friday, June 11, 2010

So many options...

that's how I felt when I was looking at colleges. I looked at a few in state schools and at the end of the day I ended up going where one of my good friends had already enrolled.

Had I actually done my research college degrees I would have realized that I should have probably gone with a more credible school that actually had a good business program.

The school I went to had a great program for teachers - but not very good for much else.

CollegeDegreesToday.com is a great website for high school seniors or other people who are looking to go to college. They have a listing of different programs and it directs you right to the university/college that hosts the program.

A little direction is all that some of us need. It took me a while but I finally got on the right path!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger