Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I kissed a girl and I liked it!

I know it's somewhat cliche for an older person like myself to like pop tunes including Katy Perry - but I do!

We do not have too many radio stations here and the ones that we do have consider themselves light rock. Ugh.

Being in Ithaca I feel like we are really on our own little planet. In fact, I can't say that I have heard of the group gucci mane.

Plus, I am really starting to feel old when it comes to my cell phone. My old phone used to have some pretty cool ringtones. I had Black Eyed Peas and Fergie.

Since I got the iPhone I have yet to really look into different ringtones and truth be told I am way too cheap!

That is why I'm glad that I came across Jamster.com. They have tons of great ringtones for really reasonable prices. Plus, their selection is amazing! It's a one-stop-shop and you do not have to go searching too long to find that special song!

If I had it my way I would probably give Margot's ring something nice and sassy. I am on a Michael Jackson kick these days so I might just find a "Billy Jean" tune.

Who knows, they might even have my all time favorite song "We are the World".

No comments:

Powered By Blogger