Friday, May 16, 2008

Where are you?!?!

So I'm totally just hanging out today and waiting for my water to break.

Each night before I go to bed I try to make sure that the house is in good shape, laundry is done, and everything is ready for the big moment!

I'm actually embarassed to admit that the other day I shaved my legs and other parts and due to the cold/hot weather I've gotten some weird rash all over!

The weather has been pretty decent lately - but I'm so sick of it getting cold! This morning it was in the 40's after being in the 70's the past few days.

I'm starting to get sick and have the whole drippy throat and runny nose thing going on.

I really can't wait to be able to take meds once this kid comes out. I've been too scared to take even a sudafed because I wanted to make sure that the baby is healthy. Heck, I've even stayed away from Tylenol!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger