Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A new watch?

I'm so glad that I'm getting through my to-do list. Before I know it I won't have anything on the list and it will be time birth the baby. (Yeah, I'm sure that's how it works, right?)

A few years back Margot purchased a new Skagen watch for me and it's been great. I just purchased a new batttery for it and I expect that it will be good as new!

However, I just saw the beautiful breguet watches and they are really great timepieces!

I was able to find some great watches at ViaLuxe! The website was easy to use and I like the set up. Not to mention, the pictures of the stunning watches are amazing. It makes me want to buy a few watches.

Of course, I'd have to spend Emmy and Grammy's college fund to do that. But you never know when I might hit the lottery! (I guess I'd have to play first, right?)

Not only are they classics with a great look...but they have a great reputation for being competent and hardy watches that can withstand almost anything!

God knows, I'm going to need a decent watch with two kids and and endless amount of baby barf landing on me!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger