Monday, November 05, 2007

Spotting again.

Okay, this is my true confessional blog and I don't put everything on the other blog that I put here...so here goes the truth!

Saturday morning Margot and I had sex. Of course, this was the first time in about 8 months that we've done a thing! And it was pretty gentle and slow.

Afterwards I went to go pee and there was bright red blood. Shit. So of course, I'm a bit worried. It ended up stopping rather quickly but I still wanted to get it checked out.

So I decided to got the RE's in Syracuse. He did an ultrasound and baby bean was doing fine. He wasn't moving at all but his heartrate was 171 and the cervix was nice and long and the sac was attached good.

No worries. I was told that many times this happens when having sex and it's probably just an irritated cervix.

The good news is...I haven't bled since that morning and I feel fine.

I have a little bit of round ligament stretching from my lower belly muscles but that's about it!

Tomorrow's our big appointment and I'm going to try to drink some cold water to get the little one to move around before the appointment!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger