Monday, November 05, 2007

OUCH!

I went to the dentist about two weeks ago. It seems like one of my old fillings might need to be replaced but while I'm pregnant they can't do any dental work.

So first line of business when the kid comes is to get my tooth filled again.

I have noticed that the area is sensitive and I've always had sensitive teeth. In fact, I've tried Sensodyne and other toothpastes claiming to help with sensitivity.

However, I never liked how they left my teeth feeling. The flavor was horrible and I never felt like my teeth were clean.

The other day I was able to get a sample tube of Biotene toothpaste for sensitive teeth.

Sensitive toothpaste typically come in mint flavors or no flavor at all.

I was shocked upon trying Biotene that the toothpaste had a nice, fresh, almost citrus flavor. At first I was skeptical because it didn't bubble like the typical toothpastes. But I realized that it was cleaning my teeth.



In fact, after I was done brushing I spit the toothpaste out and I was happy to experience a clean and fresh mouth!

Last time I talked to my dentist I told her how minutes after I brush my teeth I feel like they are distgusting and my breath smells.

Biotene really helped with that. In fact, I really put it to the ultimate test --- I had oatmeal for breakfast!

Even after eating the oatmeal my breath smells good and my teeth feel clean! Biotene doesn't mask tooth problems ... but fixes them!

I'm going to have to get me some of this!

2 comments:

Nicholas Ludwig said...

Were you also able to ask your dentist about the best thing to do with sensitive teeth? Toothpastes like the one you got really help ease out the pain, which is good. So, how was the filling? Did you get it done right after the pregnancy?

Bobby Schaeffer said...

Hmm, that's a nice story about your sensitive teeth. Although having one is really hard, since you gotta be more careful on what you eat and how you brush it. But it's a good thing that you were able to overcome this situation.

Powered By Blogger