Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Is this a real diet?

So this family has all be on the stress diet! Between going through surgery yesterday and buying and selling houses - we're basket cases around here!

I'm thinking of submitting it to a website that has weight loss success stories!

Maybe I'll win all-you-can-eat Ben and Jerry's for a year!

Speaking of that...I'm craving some sausage links and since I just got my gall bladder out yesterday I'm suppose to stay on a low-fat diet for at least a week!

HELP!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Escape Sluggish Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Instantly Search HD Movies, Games, MP3s, Applications & Download Them at Electric Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet Search[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

I am the sort of hombre who enjoys to seek original things. Currently I am manufacturing my own pv panels. I'm making it all by myself without the help of my men. I'm utilizing the internet as the only way to acheive that. I encountered a really brilliant site which explains how to contruct pv panels and wind generators. The website explains all the steps involved in building pv panels.

I am not sure about how correct the info given there is. If some people over here who have experience with these works can have a see and give your feedback in the page it would be grand and I would really value it, cauze I extremely passion solar panel construction.

Tnx for reading this. U people are the best.

Powered By Blogger