Sunday, March 16, 2008

Yum yum - gimme some.

I remember when I was a little girl I think I might have actually tried Gulf oysters.

Since we're from Texas and my mother's family is from Louisiana we're all about hooking up with the seafood! In fact, we used to go once a week to the seafood buffet that had oysters, shrimp, and other delicious crustaceans.

The oyster post-harvest process is quite interesting and I found a lot of good information on www.beoysteraware.com.

I can't wait til the summer comes. We haven't made plans quite yet but I know we're going to try to get away to the beach at least once. Maybe we can grab oysters and seafood!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

Powered By Blogger