Monday, March 03, 2008

All natural, baby!



Yesterday we went to our local cooperative market and picked up a few groceries. We're really trying to live healthier and also buy things that are healthier for our skin and body.

Just a few weeks ago there was a report out that highlighted many of the baby products we used and showed them to have negative effects towards children and when they grow up it could affect their fertility.

Since we know my fertility was an issue - I'm not taking any chances.

That's why I was so happy to get a sample of naked naturals shampoo and conditioner. Natural shampoo has actually been pretty hard to find in Ithaca and I was unable to find it at Target a few weeks ago.

I received the Awapuhi and Lavender shampoo and conditioner. After I applied the shampoo I was shocked at how much body my hair had - even in the shower. Then I applied the conditioner and it really gave my hair quite a bit of body and fullness.

Not to mention, I loved the way the products smelled. They weren't overwhelming and too much like many of the natural products out there. They were light and when my hair was dry the great smell was still there.

I can't wait to use my dollar off coupon to buy more Naked Naturals shampoo and conditioner!



No comments:

Powered By Blogger