Wednesday, February 06, 2008

23 weeks!

Damn, it's hard to believe that I'm one week from viability. I know that sounds hopeless but throughout this pregnancy I've been scared shitless that something really bad is going to happen.

So, for me to finally get to the point where I can rest a little bit and know that by next week our baby has an 85% chance of survival outside of the womb...is amazing.

Little girl has been kicking the living daylights out of me and lately she seems to be kicking right at my belly button and on my left side.

In fact, I don't think I've ever felt her on the right side.

I'm pretty excited because this weekend when we got to NYC we're going to one of the places that offers 3D-4D ultrasound and we'll be able to see awesome pictures of her face!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger