Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Toot your own horn.

When I was in junior high school I played the flute.   It wasn't the instrument I wanted.   When we were testing instruments I was dying to learn the saxophone or drums.   Instead, I was told I had a flutist mouth and was given the flute.    

To say the least...that didn't end well.   After a few years in junior high I went into sports and the flute upstairs is probably upstairs collecting dust!  

I saw a b foot flute case at WWBW the other day and it was so tiny and cute!   Made me think about getting my old flute and seeing if I remember anything!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi-

We are requesting that the following links to our site be removed because we did not authorize these links and Google has flagged it them an 'unnatural link'.

www.chiutenblack.blogspot.com/2010/12/only-best.html
www.chiutenblack.blogspot.com/2010_12_01_archive.html

This is negatively affecting our results in Google and we are asking you to please remove this link to our site and email me back to confirm.

Thanks
-Josh
www.livingincomfort.com

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing such an informative article. I really enjoyed it. It was quite interesting to read the different perspectives of your ideas and keep updating us with more posts like this.

Regards,
Avika

Powered By Blogger