Monday, April 23, 2012

4 months, almost 4, and 7.

The kids are getting so big! I really do wish I could freeze time because I feel like everything is just perfect. Plus, my kids still like me. I figure at some point there will be a time when they don't! Graem is such a good friend. She is so kindhearted and has so many friends at school. She's also SO smart. Everytime we have a parent-teacher conference the teacher raves about all of the great things that Graem knows. The way her brain works is very similiar to Margot. She still says she wants to be a scientist and there's no doubt that she's smart enough! Emmy is my little ham. She's really hilarious. Sometimes she says things and you ask yourself "did she just say that?" The answer is yes. She did just call her baby brother a "cute little tampon". Keane is our little man. We call him Mister Man. He's so damn cute. Everywhere we go he gives people smiles. It's funny because I'll wear him in the babybackpack and he is just smiling away and I won't even know it. Then I find out because big burly guys end up smiling back at him! I love these kids!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger