Friday, October 07, 2011

Another lawsuit.

Over the past few days I have received two notices in the mail regarding a class action lawsuit for toys we had purchased years ago. Of course, the payout is around $5 or less and I threw them right in the trash. Let's talk thousands or millions?!

I also read about the Crestor lawsuit. It's shocking that these medications that go through so much testing and FDA approval that take years to get on the market are not safe!

It really makes you wonder if there's some dirty stuff happening or if it just takes years to figure out the harsh reality that these "perfect" medications aren't so perfect after all.

Margot's been on medications for her cholesterol for a few years now and I can't help but think that at some point they'll say that it's unsafe. I guess as a user we have to do our dilligence and make sure that we're getting the proper followup care and testing.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger