Sunday, May 15, 2011

6w6d

Well, I'm almost 7 weeks. I've only puked once and felt sick quite a few times. My belly has popped out.

Tuesday we go in for another ultrasound. At this point it's still hard to think that there are three babies that are growing.

I did the consult with the genetic counselor this week. It provided some clarity and we're going to go ahead and go through with the procedure to reduce two of the babies.

With my heart condition there's no way that I can carry triplets to term.

I'm so sad about it all...but I want and need a healthy baby in the end.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I am so sad for you. I didnt know until just now that you were carrying triplets and that you will have to reduce because of your medical problems. I cant imagine how hard that must be.

Powered By Blogger