Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Move it, move it!

My friend, L, got a new elliptical. It's in her basement and I think she has yet to actually use it. Even though she spent a fortune on it. I know it's really all about ambition and motivation. I do not know if I am quite there yet. When I do things I do them with everything I have and I truly commit. I must say that my interest is peaked though and I have been looking around! I came across the Brazilian Butt Lift and it looks like a pretty good gig. Not to mention, the results really speak for themselves. Margot looked at the local gym the other night and right now they are running a special on the membership. However, we really have to ask ourselves if after we pay the membership fee and a year of workout fee - are we really going to go? Working out at home sounds ideal. Not only could we hang out in comfortable clothing and do our own thing at our own pace but we can listen to our own music and the added benefit is that we could do it when the kids are sleeping in the evening! Never would there be a time when we could/would both leave to go to the gym and pay a babysitter! If we are going to go then it is money well spent. I would go out tomorrow and sign up. BUT...I know it is not that easy. More than likely we'd drop the $500 and then make excuses, set false deadlines, and then feel like a real loser when January 1st comes around and we have gained 10 pounds.

When I read the reviews I couldn't get over the comments from all body types and sizes. Not only did they have these skinny girls who just had 10 pounds to lose. They also had larger people and even some older people who often struggle to lose unwanted weight. Brazillian Butt lift sounds incredible. Not only does it use awesome Brazillian music but it also has different mixes of exercise such as cardio, ballet, and traditional cardio.

You should really check out what they are saying in the brazilian butt-lift workout reviews!

If you're looking for a long term program that really works your body check out the PX90 Reviews! 90 hardcore days of workout that your body wants!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger