Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Squinty.

My eyesight is pathetic. Even as I write this post my eyes are watering and I'm squinting so much I can barely see the screen!

I've always needed glasses and every few years I purchase them. Most of the time I get the really nice, lightweight, expensive ones.

Then they sit in the drawer or under my carseat.

Until the next time I think I need glasses!

I think the key is to go with eyeglasses that aren't as expensive and have a few pairs in different locations.

Zenni Optical offers top quality glasses at amazing rates. That way I could buy a few pair and put one in the car, one on my night stand, and the other next to the computer.

Zenni's was reviewed by The Examiner and noted as a top quality affordable place to get eyeglasses!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger