Friday, February 26, 2010

Will you marry me?

It's been ages since we've talked about getting married. I know I should probably make an honest woman out of Margot but at this point I am not sure either of us see much benefit in it.

However, it would be worth it just to see Margot in a white and frilly dress!

I'd also like to think of a time when we could head out of town to a destination weddings at Karisma Hotels!

They offer amazing wedding settings where you can have a private wedding on a beach and eat some of the best first-class cuisine in the world.

Hidden Beach Resort in Riviera Maya offers a full service, all inclusive, nudist resort.

The good thing about getting married at the nudist resort is that at least we wouldn't have to worry about wedding attire and we'd get to pack light.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each
time a comment is added I get three e-mails with the same comment.
Is there any way you can remove people from that service?
Cheers!

my homepage healthy weight loss diet

Powered By Blogger