Saturday, April 25, 2009

Coins!

I have never really been into coin collecting. We tried to collect all 50 states and decided they were putting them out too slow and gave up on that whole idea.

Heck, I even purchased the quarter holder for the coins and I'm sure it's in the basement somewhere with $1.50 worth of quarters collecting dust.

I wouldn't know rare gold coins if they were to hit me in the head!

However, I think it would be really special if we were to find Graem and Emerson's birth year and purchase rare coins in their honor. When I was a baby my grandparents were able to find the coins for my birth year and had them mounted. It was always really special to me.

ZoomCoin.com offers a great website for people like me who are newbies to collecting coins and need a little extra help along the way!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger