Thursday, December 20, 2007

16 weeks a couple of days!

I must say that I've started enjoying this pregnancy! I mean things have been going great and I love being pregnant and knowing that there is a little guy/gal growing nice and big inside my belly.

I went for my 16 week appointment with the midwives Tuesday and everything was great. It took a while for her to find the heartbeat but it finally showed up after about 5 minutes. I wasn't too worried because I knew that she wasn't looking in the right place.

I love looking down and seeing my big belly. Even though I know it's going to get much bigger I can't wait!

I've felt a few movements down there and last night when I was using the baby doppler I felt homeboy flip around a few times.

I am pretty convinced that it's a boy. For some reason I just feel a surge of testosterone lingering in my blood!

In a few short weeks we'll find out if I'm right!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger